Alpine Coaxial Speaker Type G
6-1/2″ (16.5 CM) COMPONENT 2-WAY SPEAKER
The Type-G Series of component and coaxial speakers are designed and built to handle high power levels. They also deliver good sound quality, due to a soft dome tweeter, square voice coil wire with Kapton bobbin and an audio tuned capacitor.
- Frequency Response: 68 Hz to 20 kHz
- Impedance: 4 Ω
- Sensitivity: 88.5dB / W (1m)
- Peak Power: 280 W
- RMS Power: 70 W
- A : 155.6
- B : 7.6
- C : 60.2
- D : 140.3
- Tweeter Type: 20mm Silk Soft Dome Tweeter
- Application Type: Flush/Surface Swivel Mount
- Magnet Material: Neodymium Magnet
- Cone Material: Polypropylene Cone Pearl Mica Injection
- Voice Coil Type: Square Voice Coil Wire
- Magnet: Ferrite Magnet
- Frame: Injection Mold Frame
- Design: Long Excursion Design
- Design: Separated Network Design Possibility
- Attenuation Control: 3-Level
- Mounting: Easy-Mount Screw Terminals
HIGH POWER HANDLING
The new Type-G Series of component and coaxial speakers are designed and built to handle high power levels.
EASE OF INSTALLATION
Snap Fit tweeter, swivel mount, and flush install bracket make installation easy. The crossover network is small and can be separated into two parts to further reduce size and allow use of factory wiring.
GOOD SOUND QUALITY
They deliver good sound quality, due to a soft dome tweeter, square voice coil wire with Kapton VC bobbin and an audio tuned capacitor.